Philex USB Condenser Podcast Microphone Clamp W/ Pop Filter
- [Better-than-CD Recordings] This recording mic captures the details, nuances, and articulation with high sampling rate (192KHZ/24Bit), extended dynamic range and smooth frequency response of 100Hz-18kHz. It is professional microphone which offers richer and crystal clear audios for livestreams, podcast, YouTube videos, voice-over, meetings and gaming.
- [Screen out unwanted noise] Background noise is greatly eliminated due to the cardioid pickup pattern that only focuses sound sources directly in front of the microphone. Pop filter with double mesh layering and foam windscreen help reduce subtle plosive and wind sound.
- [Sturdy Arm Stand Set] The all steel scissor arm stand is sufficient for holding the entire set up steady and is fully adjustable with tension knobs to keep it in place. Also, the shock mount on it holds the streaming mic without slipping and isolates it from vibrating off anything like stand, desk or floor
- [Plug and Play] This USB condenser microphone greatly saves your time and extra cost because it provides direct plug-and-play connection to Mac and Windows computers without any additional software or accessories. Just connect the studio microphone in seconds via standard USB 2.0 port.
- [Easy Installation] Just take 10 minutes to assemble the Condenser Mic, Adjustable Scissor Arm Stand, Metal Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Foam Mic Windscreen, Detachable Table Mounting Clamp, and 2.5M USB Cable based on the User Manual.
- Microphone-core: Dia.16mm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sampling Rate: 192kHz/24bit
- Sensitivity: -42dB+/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-18kHz
- S/N Ratio＞58dB
- USB Cable: USB-A to USB-B
- USB Cable length: 2.5M
- Arm length: 13.8”+13.8”
- Max Load: 3.3 lb / 1.5 kg
- Width of Clamp: Max 2.0”
- Material: Iron
- 1 x Microphone Scissor Arm Stand
- 1 x USB Microphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Foam Windscreen
- 1 x Table Mounting Clamp
- 1 x Shock Mount
- 1 x Pop Filter
- 1 x User Guide
More From This Category